Saturday, January 14, 2012

9 Days and Counting

We are 9 days away from going to China to pick up our little princess. We are so excited!! Of course our life with our three boys continues to be busy and fun while preparing for our trip. God keeps reminding me to slow down in the middle of the busyness and realize the wonderful blessings I have all around me.

For example, getting a middle schooler (Hayden) ready for his second big dance. We are already talking about what clothes and shoes to wear. He already has his Adidis cologne and knows how to use it in abundance.

Colton makes life fun because he is so passionate and funny. Wednesday morning we were packing his lunch for school and song came on the radio and he said "Mom, may I have this dance." So we danced in our pajamas losing track of the world and the time. I thought to myself after I dropped the boys off at school a bit late that my dance with Colton was so worth it. I'm glad I was living in the moment and not worried about my to-do list.

Brandon is just all boy and still so young at heart. I have pulled out the baby toys and to my surprise he has been sitting in Kaylee's room playing with them. I also have noticed that boys really don't need toys, they just need airplanes, a rake, lots of dirt, and hair coloring to have fun.

Here are a few pictures of my wonderful boys. Thanks again everyone for your continued support and prayers.


The boys enjoying Pensacola Naval Air Museum...



Colton rocking on the rake guitar...


Can you say dirt...man, I'm in heaven...so much dirt


Hmm...which color do I like the best...red or green?

No comments:

Post a Comment