Monday, January 23, 2012

Abundantly Blessed

Hello Everybody,

We are on our way (currently in San Francisco) to meet our precious little girl and bring her home! Wow...the past two weeks have flown by and a lot of preparation has gone into our trip. Mark and I are so very fortunate that Grandma and Grandpa came into town to watch the boys while we are in China.

Sitting in my hotel room, I am able to catch up on a few thank you's for what transpired this past weekend. I was given an incredible baby shower for Kaylee...Oh My Gosh...it was so amazing. I was completely overwhelmed seeing all of my friends and the words of encouragement that were given to me...thank you from the bottom of my heart. Everything about the shower was so special from the decorations, to the wonderful homemade pies, to the canvas my friend painted for Kaylee's room, to the favors my sister-in-law made. My family and I feel abundantly blessed!

We leave for China tomorrow (Wednesday)...Gotcha Day (Jan 29) is fast approaching.

Below are a few pictures from the shower...


Wonderful decorations...


So thankful my mom could make it for the shower


Great food and cute ideas...



The wonderful group of ladies that made it happen...thank you so very much!!!


My wonderful friend (Diane) from Colorado flew in for the shower. I have known Diane since our first assignment...wow over 17 years. Thanks Diane for being such a wonderful friend.


My friend Daphne Watts painted a beautiful canvas to go in Kaylee's room. Thank you Daphne...it is perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment